Sunday, May 1, 2011

About The Warp 8 Blogspot

Well, you are probably wondering what the heck this is. Well, I have decided to create a blogspot where I will right about things related to pop culture, comic books, movies, etc. All my life I have been a fan of super-heroes and science fiction films, some of my favorites being Star Wars, King Kong, and 2001: A Space Odyssey. I am also a big toy collector, collecting action figures of different franchises that I find appealing or have somewhat of a sedimental value to me. Further more, I have decided to devise a blogspot to discuss certain aspects of these things that I find interesting, and also discuss thoughts and expressions of certain things that somewhat boom into this very world called the Internet relating to them.
Also, I will try to make you laugh and be funny once and a while, but most of the time, this is going to be somewhat of serious analysis of certain topics and what I think of certain things, things that I may think are bad but another person thinks is awesome. Bare in mind that we all have certain things that we enjoy, whether they are Care Bears, or Jurassic Park, or Invasions of the Body Snatchers, but I have many different things that I enjoy, and would like to share with each and everyone of you. And yes, some of you may be a bigger fan of something than I am, but not everyone likes things as much as others do. And if you are looking for a place that talks about the Twilight Saga, Harry Potter, Halo, and several others, then you have come to the wrong place, for I have never really come to care much for them.
I am also working on a science fiction novel that I plan to have released someday, but I will not really get into that much for I would like to keep it a surprise as much as possible. But in the end, I hope that everyone can come to enjoy my blog, and I can have something that everyone will enjoy. If you like what you read, feel free to post a comment or post a response on your blog, for I would be grateful to have inspired many others to follow in my footsteps. I hope that you, your children, and your children's child will come to enjoy this blog, for I hope that it will inspire and allow others to do the same.

Thanks a lot and all the best to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment