Friday, May 13, 2011

Some Old Posts Now On The Warp 8 Blogspot and Future Plans

After many days of thinking it over, I have decided to post some of my older posts from the Derrick Zurn blogspot here at the Warp 8 Blogspot for all of you to enjoy. As I stated before, some of these were from my early days as a writer and critiquer, so my opinion on certain aspects has changed profoundly, but I figure since these blog entires have been posted on several websites and newsletters throughout the web, I thought it only appropriate to transport them over here for all the read and rave about. These posts, in my opinion, best show my love for older films, cartoons, novels, even films from other countries that I have been observing these past couple of years, hoping to one day be somewhat of a film historian and writer on this matter.

But anything, I hope you enjoy what I have written and what I will write in the not so distant future, for I have so many things I want to share with the world, I don't even no where to begin. I will surely be back with more movie reviews, comic reviews, reviews on video games, and much, much more blog entries in the near future, for withthe uprising of great comic book movies upon us this summer, it's bound to be something worth an adventure. Thanks a bunch and see you all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment