Friday, May 13, 2011

Visit Yoda2245 (Warp 8 Productions) On Youtube


I have been somewhat of a film maker/experimenter for quite sometime now, making several tribute films, stop motion animated films, films using Go Animate, as well as toy reviews. But I have finally formulated the proper headquarters to store all of these videos and share them with the world. Warp 8 Productions, more commonly known as Yoda2245 on Youtube is where I post all of my film making, using techniques in Windows Movie Maker and video cameras and editing them with the transition software and subtitling. I think it's a lot of fun to do, and I am so very proud for what I was able to do on my Youtube Channel, making videos with a little humor and enthusiasm that all can watch and be blown away by, for I had always intended to make films outside of the box and very different from the films other Youtube filmmakers make. It's also very fun to associate with other filmmakers, watch their videos and chat with one another on this matter and what they think of filmmaking, for it is such a fun and exciting hobby that all people can do if they put there minds to it. And I personally enjoy making movies at Warp 8 Productions and to have so many friends, subscribers and viewers who watch my videos. It is truly an honor to be part of this great community filled with some of the most brilliant minds since Einstein.

So head over to Yoda2245 on Youtube and check out some of my work, you will never find a more retched hide of awkward videos and other diverse and fun films that I have worked so hard to make. You can also check out some of the great videos from some of my friends and subscribers on Youtube, for they too have an exemplary passion for making films and sharing them with all humanity, appearing on computers screens all over the world and inspiring others to follow in the same footsteps.

1 comment:

  1. Got tired with the hacking error that pops up in your account all of sudden and there’s nothing you can do about it? We all know how difficult is to manage the hacking problem and resolve it.In order to get over this error as soon as possible,you can call on Gemini support phone number and avail best solutions from professionals who are always there to analysis your error and offer solutions that are not only accessible but verified also. The team is always up for your queries so don’t waste your time and directly connect with the team for fruitful and instant results.

    ReplyDelete