Sunday, May 1, 2011

Check Out My Old Blog

What you may or may not have known is that I have been a blogger for quite a few years now. I originally started writing on the Internet about 4 years ago on another Wordpress blogspot. My original blog was like a journal or diary, a place where I could write things that were bothering me and talk about progress on certain projects I was working on at the time. Eventually, reviewing media and talking about certain pop that was popular at the time became my prominence and my blog became enriched more in that from then on. It wasn't until about a year ago when I decided that my old blog needed a rest, so I started a brand new one which I intended to be primarily composed of comic book reviews, movie reviews and so on. But my old blog post is still available if anyone is interested. Here is the link.

http://derrickzurn.wordpress.com/

And while getting a taste of my earlier work, I really hope you enjoy it. Though I no longer post on this blog, I still hold it dear for it was the first time I had ever kept such a well composed memoir where I could talk about just about anything I wanted too. It was also very popular and people had a lot of nice things to say about it. But do keep in mind that most of these blog posts were done years ago, so my opinion on certain aspects have changed drastically as you can contrast with the old blog and the blog I am writing in now. But I think you will enjoy this blog none the less. Along with movie reviews, there is also a lot of other random stuff, like several Top 10 Lists, Comparisons of Famous Movie Characters, Reviews of Video Games and some stuff that I chuckle at and make me say to myself "Why the heck did I write about that". But I hope you will appreciate this for you can get a taste of what my early writing was like and how I evolved into the blogger you see today. Have fun and maybe it will inspire to write as well, because in my book, there is no better way to expand your mind and express your creativity than to write and spew your ideas or thoughts onto a computer screen. It's an amazing experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment