Monday, May 16, 2011

A Brief Review of Mario Kart Wii



Well, I am pleased to inform you that I have come across Mario Kart for Wii just a few days ago, and I must tell you, I am pleased. The graphics and coordination of the game is excellent, and the spirit of the Mario Karts of the past are strong. I love playing this game, especially with it’s thrilling and exuberant backgrounds. My favorite is Wario’s Mind.
This game takes me back to the first time I’ve played Super Mario Kart, on the Super Nintendo a couple of years gao. It was fun and thrilling, just as I pictured it., explaining why it is such a milestone in game history. You could play as  Mario (of course), Luigi, Princess Peach, Yoshi and many more. On Mario Kart Wii, you can play as characters like Wario, Waluigi, Donkey Kong, and even Baby Mario from Super Mario World 2. Beside the opinions of others, I love this game, and it’s very fun to play.

There is one background that really is cool. It is Ghost Valley from the SNES, and it’s exactly the same as it was before. The same music, same track, and same set up. It’s awesome, and even though I don’t always get first, I still love it. If you want classic reincarnated into something new, Mario Kart for Wii is the game for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment